£30k - 45k per year
5 months ago
Forward Role are excited to be working with a fast-growing, finance consultancy who are recruiting an Insight Executive to join the Business Development team. The business supports a range of businesses that are going through significant change to ensure all things financial and commercial run as smoothly as possible. The client base is impressive, you will have the chance to be involved in a variety of projects with businesses across multiple sectors!
As an Insight Executive, you will be supporting the Business Development team with insightful research and analysis, maintaining relevant databases and CRM and producing high-quality presentations and reports.
Role & responsibilities:
- conducting research into target companies and individual clients, this information will be used by the Business Development team to inform their meetings and pitches.
- CRM analysis and market research into the wider market, identifying potential target clients.
- Maintaining the CRM database, ensuring details and information are up-to-date and accurate
- Creating and delivering regular reports and presentations including data analysis and research
- Supporting the BD team with research and presentation creation for pitches and proposals
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience undertaking desk research and analysis
- Confident user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build insightful and informative presentations
- Excellent communication skills and extremely organised
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.