£28k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with an innovative consultancy based on The Wirral. Due to continued success the business are looking to recruit Research Manager with strong project management skills.
You will be responsible for providing insight in to clients operations, across the health and social care sectors. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership abilities and be commercially focused.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate as the business are looking for someone to progress in the business to senior management level.
- Interrogate data, find trends, make relations and recommendations
- Become embedded in the clients world to gain a true understanding of the operation
- End to end project management
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Leading a small team of researchers
- Work closely with all departments and specialisms
- Supporting the bid team in writing tenders and presenting pitches
- Designing strategy and delivering / presenting results
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give me a call on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.