£25k - 50k per year
8 months ago
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a bespoke, full service Market Research Agency in Leeds.
With an impressive client base across a variety of sectors, no day is ever the same! The agency has an excellent reputation for the fantastic innovative services they offer.
The business are currently revamping their strategy to ensure they are always providing the best, most innovative and accurate research to their clients. As a Research Manager you will play an important role in driving this change forward.
- Strong research skills, experience with qual & quan methods
- Worked on and led a variety of research projects – from start to finish!
- Present findings in an easily digestible way to clients and make recommendations
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and really understand their needs
- Get involved in strategic planning
- Always up for a challenge and trying something new
- Someone who likes to see a project from start to finish
- Has a proactive work ethic
- Ability to plan and manage a number of projects at any one time
If you are interested in joining a fantastic company with endless opportunities, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.