£33k - 55k per year
Research Manager / Senior Research Manager
This role can be based from Manchester, London, or remote with occassional visits to the office.
Forward Role are excited to be working in partnership with a thriving Market Research agency. The business have offices across the globe, with the UK teams located in Manchester and London. The agency work with world-leading brands, driving marketing and business decisions, growth and innovation by putting the consumer in control.
The business are looking for a number of Research and Senior Research Managers to specialise in any of the following areas: Wellbeing, Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment .
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be leading and managing projects for clients. You will use innovative research methods to listen to their customers. The role will involve managing complex research and insight projects across qualitative, quantitative and community. You will also get involved in routine projects, building client relationships and will assist in developing and mentoring junior members of the team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Management of qual/quant/community projects – proposal writing, set-up, project management, analysis and client presentations
- Design and deliver insightful driven reports with recommendations and actionable advice for the client, aiding decision making
- Understand clients aims, goals and strategic ambitions, along with business problems which you will translate to research objectives, design and methods
- Present to clients and run workshops to transform insight to actions
- Building knowledge and expertise on marketing and market research
- Working closely with team members across the UK offices
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience working in Market Research and Insight driven roles.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working across qualitative and quantitative research methods, as well as community projects
- You will be happy working with SPSS, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build relationship with clients
If you are interested in these opportunities, please get in touch with Sophie on email@example.com or 07824 365 143
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.