£300 - 350 per day
4 months ago
Forward Role has partnered with a UK based health and care solutions company, with an urgent requirement for a Resource Planner/Analyst on an interim basis to oversee staff requirements in their nationwide facilities
We are looking for someone experienced in Resource planning, and analytics, able to collaborate with the wider operations team to deliver on ongoing strategy and determining and implementing recommendations for the business.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Review current work patterns, and propose or support the implementation of strategies to optimise business performance
- Produce staff forecasting requirements
- Ability to analyse large data sets and interpret data
- Monitor attrition and absence and work with key stakeholders in recruitment and retention
- Current experience of working in resource planning and forecasting
- Experienced in capacity planning
Location: North West Based, with remote available.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.