£19k - 21k per year
Retail Marketing Assistant
£19,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience
Forward role are working exclusively with a clothing brand to recruit a Retail Marketing Assistant. Reporting into the Campaign Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing marketing across concessions, websites and retail on an international level. You will also assist with ensure sales conversion, wide brand awareness and the roll out of celebrity window campaigns to local marketing.
- Support the execution of retail marketing campaigns including seasonal campaign launches, in store POS, pop up stores, store openings and brand activations.
- Ensure that stores get the right format and size for all marketing assets by assisting with allocations for campaigns
- Working together with third party suppliers to organise the production and delivery of printed marketing assets
- Prototype previous window designs and adjust where needed to result in a commercial and impactful display ensuring to keep in line with the budget.
- Organising and creating marketing requests from the store managers, retail teams and country managers
- Updating the in store digital screens in frequently with the most recent campaigns.
- Work with the Campaign Marketing Executive and local retail teams to make sure the stores have the most locally relevant and effective marketing possible.
- Revive and update the seasonal POS and unitary book each season
- Keep the international retail calendar updated with POS, store PR support and activations and campaigns and attend meetings with key stakeholders to
- Update the international retail calendar with campaigns, POS, activations and store PR support and confirm the plans at meetings with key stakeholders
- Make seasonal training videos and be part of remote training presentations for staff in store
- Producing visual merchandising recommendations for stores and then following up with feedback to make commercial and visually pleasing displays
- Responsibilities such as research on competitor activity, maintenance of showrooms, sample ordering, marketing calendar updates and compiling presentations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Work effectively under pressure towards deadlines
- Be proactive in problem solving
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.