Retail Marketing Executive
JD Sports – Bury HQ
Forward role are working exclusively with JD Sports to recruit a Retail Marketing Executive who has experience in offline Marketing and who may have experience within Retail or working with a bricks and motor Retailer with a physical store base.
JD has some fantastic company benefits including a great holiday package, discounted use of the JD gyms, free onsite parking and company discount across the JD group!
- Supporting the delivery of all 3rd party brand campaigns in the retail marketing channel. Delivery of window, in store POS and marketing activations.
- Working alongside all internal marketing channels to deliver consistent 360 campaigns.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Calendar management of campaign go live dates, product launches and commercial opportunities.
- Daily management of 3rd party brand in-store POS ensuring that all stores in UK and International territories are kept up to date and refreshed.
- Management of POS, campaign and trade calendars and status updates.
- Working with agencies to compile distribution lists and manage the process to print and deliver campaigns into stores
- Day to day management of all 3rd party brands in the business, building relationships, assisting with enquiries attending regular meetings with both external and internal contacts.
- Supporting in the development, execution and delivery of in store events/activations.
- Communication to head office personnel, stores, area and regional managers about upcoming POS drops, campaign launches and events.
- Working closely with buying and merchandising teams to ensure the marketing strategies with the brands are in line with our buys to maximise commercial success.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competent on Microsoft Office – Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel as well as the online platforms such as google docs.
- Experience working in retail marketing sector.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.