£27k - 32k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a leading retail experience consultancy in London who are growing from strength to strength, in search to find a Retail Space Planner to join their team. They specialise in designing retail spaces for telecommunication companies and pride themselves for providing experiences for customers that are meaningful, memorable and distinctive.
The agency, who are in their twelfth year, have worked with some of the biggest names in telecoms and have exciting new projects under their wing. If you are Retail Space Planner looking to join a team that are growing, who can boast a proven track record and are well renowned for the work they do, then apply below.
What you will be doing
- Creating, updating and maintaining retail store layouts
- Working to tight deadlines
- Building longstanding relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Planning and drafting retail store plans
Who you will be
- A strong technical store planner with experience in retail store planning, with a strong understanding of fittings for electrical and lighting
- You will take a curious approach to design with a can-do attitude
- Exceptionally proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe CS and Office Suite
- A portfolio to showcase your ability of planning and drafting
If you’re looking to make your break, get involved with an amazing agency then get in touch with Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.