£28k - 32k per year + uncapped OTE
Sales Development Representative
£28,000 - £32,000
This well-established company was established 4 years ago by a team of four highly skilled professionals, and have a solid track record of winning strong contracts in the Cyber Security and Data Protection industry. Specializing in providing client facing services such as CISO and DPO as a Service, ISO27001 implementation and technical audits including Pen Testing, their mission is to create a full lifecycle of cyber and information security solutions for organisations across the North West.
Currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their dynamic team. The SDR will primarily focus on Lead Generation for the portfolio of services. Whilst a background in Cyber Security is beneficial, it is not mandatory. The SDR will be responsible for understanding the products thoroughly and setting up appointments for the technical team.
- Conduct lead generation activities to identify potential clients
- Familiarize yourself with the company’s suite of Cyber Security Services
- Schedule appointments with prospects
- Collaborate with the technical team to pass on leads
- Build and nurture relationships with B2B clients
- Represent the company as a Cyber Security expert in the North West
- Shape the role through networking and creative problem-solving
- Implement new ideas
- Travel around North West to meet prospective clients
About the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for networking. While prior experience in converting leads is a plus, the company is open to candidates who are willing to learn and adapt. This role offers the opportunity to shape its direction and be heard within the company.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong networking skills
- Motivated, creative and adaptable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sound good? Apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.