£70k - 85k per year + OTE
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
You will be join a global leader in digital solutions with a reputable culture, committed to employee engagement, development and training. As Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing new accounts as well as managing key accounts and maximising new business opportunities within those accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will use your extensive experience and knowledge of the sales process and deal commercials, to maximise sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders on client side as well as internally.
- Industry specific experience, namely of selling digital solutions in healthcare environments
- Able to create sales strategies and an account plans that ensure success in winning multi-million pound deals, and being able to understand and articulate timelines regarding such deals.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital concepts and of healthcare markets
- A wide variety of technical knowledge and awareness of trends and their potential impact on current & future projects.
Location: North West or Midlands, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.