£25k - 35k per year
Currently fully remote but in a post-covid world you may be required to go into the office 2 days a week
£25K + commission - achievable OTE £35K
Full-time position - 37.5 Hours per week
Flexible working hours 8AM - 6PM
Forward Role have partnered with a well established and successful cyber security sales business who are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team of highly trained people.
This is a target-driven sales role that focuses on identifying and engaging with new business prospects, qualifying opportunities, and setting up meetings. The role will involve speaking with SMEs in the HealthTech and FinTech sectors to discuss their cyber security needs.
The approach of new business development will be left in your hands, so you can do it your way. The team set the direction, give you all the tools and training needed for the job, and let you get on with it. No helicopter management. This position has been designed for those who are entrepreneurial, independent, and driven. You will be provided with sales and technical training alongside support and mentorship, but they embrace independent, strategic, and out-the-box thinking. This is an ideal role for those that naturally hunt, create and maximise opportunities.
Services the client offers:
The business creates and implements inventive and professionally researched cybersecurity solutions, positioning themselves as a long term strategic partner, not just a provider.
- Penetration testing (Infrastructure, Web/Mobile apps, Cloud)
- Compliance (ISO, GDPR, IASME)
- Managed security (Endpoints, Network, Emails)
- Training (CREST, CompTIA, Red teaming)
- Cyber Incident response
Core role responsibilities:
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting:
- Utilising LinkedIn
- Cold calling
- Outbound emailsVideo meetings
- Building a qualified pipeline for the sales team
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development to strategise our approach to business growth and maximise sales opportunities with existing accounts
What we need from you:
- Natural conversationalist & people-focused
- A passion for technology & security
- Driven & entreprenurial
- Strong selling and influencing skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Prior knowledge of the services, sectors & technologies would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.