£21k - 23k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a thriving financial services business in South Manchester is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive to support the day-to-day productivity of the sales department.
Ensuring all broker and borrower contact is maintained in line with agreed Service Level Agreements. Supporting all administrative needs of the department and Business Development Managers. This role should promote an exceptional level of customer satisfaction as the initial contact with the business.
- Managing the diaries of the Directors and Business Development Mangers to ensure broker and borrower contact is maintained and appointments met.
- Coordinating regular broker meetings across internal teams.
- Answer incoming Sales calls and ensure all enquiries are directed to the correct person or deals with correctly.
- Draft and send decisions in principle on behalf of the Sales team and ensure they are chased as per the agreed processes.
- Support in the preparation of cases for the Underwriting teams ensuring accuracy of information and efficient handover. Chasing outstanding information and documentation as required.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team with event planning, administration, broker and borrower communication and incentives.
- Maintain the CRM and reporting systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Undertake training and development to expand your knowledge including underwriting and business support.
- Represent the Company at industry events and meetings when required.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Good stakeholder management experience, managing competing interests
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.