Our client, a rapid growth B2B FinTech business is looking to recruit a Salesforce Administrator to help deliver continued success as they scale-up further.
The Salesforce Adminstrator will support the Digital team by being responsible and accountable for the operational side of Marketing with full accountability of the Salesforce CRM system. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that sales and marketing are fully aligned and the CRM Is fully configured to allow marketing campaigns and projects to work and flow seamlessly through robust processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and build the marketing operational technology stack along with an integration road map to help with growth and scalability.
- Identify trends through data to improve efficiencies.
- Develop a Salesforce reporting suite by working with our data team to report on campaigns and activities.
- Create an operations road map complementary of the integration plan.
- Create a best practice operational framework.
- Work closely with the marketing automation specialist to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, tracked and measured correctly.
- Work with the field Marketing Manager to ensure processes are in place.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for data which Includes management of one direct report (Data Marketing Administrator).
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure that the data within Marketo & Salesforce is data rich through continuous improvement.
- Ensure that leads are never lost by ensuring the quality of the data is always accurate adhering to set KPIs.
- Work closely with the sales team to enrich sales territory data through effective research and data mining.
- Ensure there is correct lead allocation, de-duplication, alerting and reporting is all set up.
- Ensure key data insights are gathered, analysed and acted upon, alerting line manager and key stakeholders to any issues.
- Working with sales to ensure Salesforce and Outreach are used consistently, with set processes and training as and when required.
- Identify issues identified with any data feeds and ensure that the data Is always clean.
- Creation, co-ordination and analysis of market and prospect and customer insight.
- Project manage campaigns and projects to ensure they are delivered on time to budget.
- Reports and insights.
- Ensure lead 2 revenue process and journey is efficient, fit for purpose and constantly reviewed.
- Own and manage the flow of SFDC enhancement requests.
- To ensure seamless integration of all martech applications into SFDC, making recommendations for improvements and optimisation.
- Deliver a culture of continuous improvement through everything you do
- Salesforce certified.
- A minimum of 3 years SalesForce hands on experience
- Analysing and interpreting data and making informed decisions based on raw data.
- An excellent knowledge of marketing operations best practice.
- Excellent working knowing of tracking with a focus on UTM.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A conceptual understanding of data models is advantageous, particularlyfor producing complex Campaign / Campaign Member / OpportunityInfluence reporting.
- Proven experience working within Salesforce.com and advancedknowledge of Marketing Automation platforms.
- Analysing and interpreting
- Integrating and presenting
- Organising and executing
Additional skills but not essential
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Google Analytics certified
- Marketo certified.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the systems, tools and processes that are central to the effective running of the department to drive the business forward. You will work with the Marketing Campaign Manager to help define the marketing objectives for each ...