£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Executive within an award winning property business in Manchester. This role is based in their Manchester office working as part of the wider marketing team. The skyline of this amazing city is changing and this growing organisation is playing a big role in this evolution.
The Salesforce Executive will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that the customer experience is world class. They will be focused on maximising efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and support the business. Additionally, the Salesforce Executive will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities:
- Proactively seek out and action required system changes
- Proactively gather feedback and requirements from users and prioritise workload accordingly. Action required changes and keep users informed at all times
- Come up with feasible solutions for system issues or inefficiencies
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability
- Add new users and train new users
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Document company processes and workflows
- Develop process documentation and field maps
- Create new processes and associated reporting
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports using Pardot and standard Salesforce reporting
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance
- 1 to 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com (and Pardot ideally)
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
- Passionate and ambitious
- Innovative, creative, bright and self-motivated
- Work independently, managing your work load with minimal support required
- Wants to be part of a growing business with ambitious plans
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...
- £22k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits Chester This is a great opportunity for a professional and commercially focused Marketing Executive to support in the delivery of the marketing plan and to drive the growth of this business. You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activ...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 23k per year
Account Executive Events Cheshire £20,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience) Job ID: 38969 Become an Events Executive with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developing impactful w...
- £25k - 28k per year
I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 12 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...