Scrum Master (Hybrid)
£50k - 72k per year + Training budget, bonus, hybrid, pension, life assurance
A rapidly expanding and well-backed Tech4Good business are recruiting for a Scrum Master, who would have ideally come from a software engineering background, someone who can act as the Agile champion within a cross-functional engineering team.
This business are a cloud based SaaS software provider, who have sustainability at the heart of everything they do, with a product that will be a driving force in reducing the carbon footprint of businesses across the UK. 35 heads at the moment, they want to reach 90 by the end of 2023 and have the backing of a billion pound company to do so.
They plan to explore/implement; IOT, AI/ML, create an event space, build an agnostic tech environment, contribute to the London tech eco-system and build a world-class engineering environment. You, as the Scrum Master can play an integral part in the companies plans.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Encouraging the teams understanding of agile frameworks.
- Facilitate team events and meetings.
- Manage resource conflicts and challenges.
- Work with the engineering team to prevent sprint roadblocks.
- Complete post mortem and root cause analysis.
- Lead the team in their relentless improvement.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments.
- Maintain Jira support.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Expertise in agile methodologies; Scrum, Kanban or others.
- Hands-on management of agile teams.
- Deep understanding around the reasoning behind agile processes.
Salary + Benefits: Package up to £72,000. Annual salary review, training budget, hybrid, pension, life assurance, interest free loan, mental wellbeing care.
Click apply today to discuss the role and company in more detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.