Scrum Master - Technical Project Manager
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
You will be joining an industry leading company, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Scrum Master, you will lead an agile team to deliver high quality solutions that meet client and user needs, and act as a role model for collaborative behaviours, agile values and professionalism.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will facilitate workshops and discussions to understand and effectively capture requirements to achieve a joint understanding of needs
- You will work with team members to develop their skills, making sure all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Strong practical experience of agile delivery in software development projects
- A strong technical background and awareness of incoming and ongoing industry trends
- Demonstrable experience of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- A current and recognised Scrum Master or similar Agile delivery certification
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted about 1 month ago
Agile Change Manager – Scrum Master FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading UK company, as an Agile Change Manager, overseeing change processes throughout the organisation as a whole. You would be joining an established organisation, with a reputable c...
- £50k - 70k per year + package
- Posted 3 months ago
Scrum Master - Agile Delivery FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be joining an industry leading company, with a reputable culture, dedicated to emplo...
- £45k - 55k per year + Car Allowance
- Posted about 1 month ago
I’m currently representing a client in Manchester who is searching for well experienced SAP Manufacturing and Master Data specialist. As a Leader in Commercial & domestic solutions within the FMCG industry they have a global presence with over 4000 SAP users. This client is heavily invested in th...
- £70k - 90k per year
- Posted about 22 hours ago
ROLE OPEN FOR A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME - APPLY NOW Award-winning? Innovative? Bespoke? Are these the traits you’re looking for in your new employer? Well you’ve come to the right place. This Technology Consultancy is diving into its latest round of growth and needs you, the experienced Technical ...