£60k - 90k per year + package
11 months ago
Lead Security Engineer/Architect – Cloud, Networks and Application Security
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Security Engineer, or Architect to join a leading international IT consultancy, delivering digital transformation programmes at scale.
We are looking for a technical leader, with strong knowledge of security practices, treats and trends. You will identify security issues in existing system designs or products, and provide insight and recommendations for sensible mitigations balancing risk, utility, and cost.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in providing secure design and delivery of new cloud services and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 27001, NCSC, NIST, PCI-DSS, GDPR).
- Knowledge or experience of application architecture, software development and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Strong experience of network security (e.g. OSI, TCP/IP), web application security (e.g OWASP)
- Strong Leadership skills, including mentoring and coaching team members
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey security complexities to audiences of various technical abilities (e.g. senior stakeholders, development teams).
- Key stakeholder management skills to facilitate and direct leading consulting assignments and deliver business solutions that exceed expectations
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.