£55k - 60k per year
Security Consultant (CCP SIRA)
Remote (Occasional on-site visits - Bristol/ Cambridgeshire)
£55,0000 - £60,000
Forward Role are working alongside a pioneering consultancy with a rich history as one of the first CLAS consultancies, specialising in Security Architecture and Risk Management. They are now seeking a Security Consultant to join their team for an immediate engagement in a high-profile project within the defence sector.
- Security Clearance
- A seasoned professional at the Senior or Practitioner level with a strong background in Risk Management, preferably in an MoD-type of military background
- Knowledge of JSP 440/604
- Certifications: CCP SIRA (current or lapsed)
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessments, identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities within clients' systems and networks
- Apply GRC principles to ensure adherence to security procedures and standards
- Provide strategic recommendations for risk mitigation, emphasising a proactive approach to prevent potential disasters
If you're interested in contributing to critical projects in the defence sector, where you expertise in Risk Management will make lasting impact, contact me - Millie McNish, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.