Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
If you are a marketing agency AM/SAM looking to move in-house this is the perfect role for you...this growing, successful tech brand are looking to add a Account Manager to their internal agency. You will act as a liason for the clients and the internal brand, content, design and sales teams.
This is a perm role, Manchester city centre based. Flex office and home work.
About the role:
- Supporting the new business development team generating new ideas for clients
- Delivering product solutions- managing both internal and external stakeholders to deliver the products for clients.
- Work alongside the client to gain a detailed understanding of their objectives and broader business considerations
- Working with our data team to monitor client solution performance, driving results and delivering insight back to the client through regular status meetings and check-ins.
- Accountable for managing client budgets and invoicing/payment schedules
- Driving new commercial opportunities to upsell Ello products and client services income
- Always ensure compliance with company policies in line with ISO 27001:2013, BS 10012:2017, ISO 50001:2018, ISO 22301:2019
- Responsible for managing a client services executive, managing their professional growth, setting their KPI’s and supporting career development.
- Strong organisational skills and a good eye for attention to detail – ideally agency experience in a similar client services role.
- Experience managing a small team
- A team player and positive attitude
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in managing client budgets and invoicing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing client data, analytics and reporting tools - ideally have worked with sales force or alternative CRM tool
Interested? Apply ASAP, or to find out more details get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.