7 months ago
We are working with a leading London Brand Experience Agency to search for a Senior Art Director to join the team. They are expertise are building a meaningful connection between the clients and their customers, creating experiences that improve the brand’s reputation to the public and make them unforgettable. If you are Senior Art Director who is enthusiastic about creating unforgettable brand experiences then get in touch.
What you will be doing
- Lead and work collaboratively with the team to create conceptual ideas that are engaging
- Inspire and encourage others to think outside the box and present storytelling ideas
- Work closely with the Strategy team to develop briefs
- Positively give constructive feedback to junior members of your team to influence their development
- Work on multiple projects, manage and prioritise workload
- Ensure that all work that is produced is on brief, budget and target
Who you will be
- An award winning Senior Art Director, ideally in brand experience
- Highly organised and motivated
- Confident in presenting your ideas to clients yet also be able to push them into boundaries that you believe are more exciting
- A multi tasker, you’re able to juggle and deliver projects
- A positive thinker and leader
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or contact Josh directly on 07 467 943 030.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.