£50k - 55k per year
0161 914 8561
5 months ago
Senior Bid Manager
Professional Services – Manchester City Centre
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced bid manager to step into a bigger role with a Global firm. You will have influence over the firm wide approach to pitching, whilst retaining a hands-on approach.
You will work closely with the Marketing & BD teams to work across a range of sector specific opportunities and implement a commercial, analytical and joined up approach to obtain wins.
- Proactively develop key insights; messaging and value add proposals to support panel tenders and pitches.
- Act as an ambassador for pitch best practice across the business, operating as the go to person for enquiries into winning new business and post pitch analysis to ensure continued evolution.
- As the successful candidate, you will produce highly competitive compelling proposals that clearly articulates the value proposition. This role requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- An understanding of the pitch process from the point of view of financial services would be hugely advantageous.
- Experience in a legal or Professional Services environment in a similar role.
- Ability to work across numerous departments to achieve joined up objectives.
- Experienced in working with senior stakeholders and partners and the confidence to communicate effectively.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.