£50k - 55k per year
5 months ago
Senior Business Analyst – City Centre Manchester – £55k
This is truly an exciting opportunity to be a business analysts that gets to put their stamp on a company and guide it through the next level of their dynamic development. Based in Manchester city centre they are a technology focused company, well thought of in the leisure and retail space. Having just gone through a large growth period, they are readying themselves for an overhaul of their IT facilities and a launch of a new product.
Due to the nature of the business, and the current nature of the change they are going through, they require a senior business analyst who can straddle the e-commerce and technological needs of the company. This opportunity is also for someone who has experience in delivery successful business stratergy for companies that were involved with both B2B and B2C. You will be working directly with internal and third-party senior stakeholders and will report directly to the Head of Programmes, placing you right at the heart of the decision making process.
- Thorough understanding of the e-commerce industries.
- Strong understanding and experience in overseeing technological change.
- Experience in a multi-cloud / SaaS environments.
- Stake holder management.
- B2B and B2C experience.
Duties you’ll undertake:
- Bringing together all internal stakeholders to work together on the strategic technology roadmap and overall business strategy.
- Planning and executing analyst plans in conjunction with the other departments.
- Be able to adapt plans and approaches to work collaboratively with the business and technology teams.
- Create an overall strategy for the future trajectory of the business and its products.
- Keep up-to-date with industry and market trends.
This company is looking for a business analyst with a wealth of experience who is eager to come in carve their mark on the growth of the company – they truly are inviting you in with an open ear. They are a creative company, bubbling with energy to propel themselves to the next level.
They will be offering a generous basics salary of £55k + package.
If this role seems like something that would spark your interest please apply through the portal or email your CV straight through to my email address: email@example.com
I hope to hear from you soon!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.