£30k - 45k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Senior Campaign Analyst
Salary up to £45,000
My client, a leading retailer in the UK, are looking to recruit a senior Campaign Analyst to join the business as they look to bring that work back in-house. It's an exciting time for the business as they look to refresh the brand, investing heavily and putting a strong focus on marketing, including analytics.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all data acquired from campaigns is accurate and is formatted efficiently within clear reports.
- Providing actionable insight on findings and from there, proposing recommendations to the Direct Communications team for future campaigns.
- Helping to drive the strategic direction of the company through measured and considered analysis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3-6 years' experience of working within an analytical environment with confidence of working with large data sets.
- Excellent SQL skills with ability to write code freehand.
- Experience of working as part of campaigns would be advantageous.
- The ability to articulate findings confidently and thrive off working as part of a vibrant team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career and grow as the business does, while shaping its future direction.
If you're interested, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.