Senior Campaign Analyst
Salary up to £45,000
My client, a leading retailer in the UK, are looking to recruit a senior Campaign Analyst to join the business as they look to bring that work back in-house. It's an exciting time for the business as they look to refresh the brand, investing heavily and putting a strong focus on marketing, including analytics.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all data acquired from campaigns is accurate and is formatted efficiently within clear reports.
- Providing actionable insight on findings and from there, proposing recommendations to the Direct Communications team for future campaigns.
- Helping to drive the strategic direction of the company through measured and considered analysis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3-6 years' experience of working within an analytical environment with confidence of working with large data sets.
- Excellent SQL skills with ability to write code freehand.
- Experience of working as part of campaigns would be advantageous.
- The ability to articulate findings confidently and thrive off working as part of a vibrant team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career and grow as the business does, while shaping its future direction.
If you're interested, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
Senior Insight Analyst Manchester Basic to 35,000 We have been engaged by a well-respected business to recruit a Senior Insight Analyst. The role will be responsible for all MI within two of their business units. The role will focus on client reporting driving increased understanding of their cli...
- £30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique brand with a fast growing presence in both B2B and B2C markets. As the business grows understanding the customer and sales is becoming vital. This is a brand new, and incredibly important role for the business as you will be making an impact fr...
- £40k - 50k per year
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative FinTech business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadline...
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world. The well-established business are recruiting a Senior Social Media Analyst to join the experiences team in their vibrant Manchester office. You will be reporting to the Head of Analytics, but work...