£50k - 60k per year
An exciting role has come up for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager/Senior Campaign Manager to join a very well known and growing B2B tech business, based in Greater Manchester.
This is a maternity leave contract of 12 months, but there is definitely potential for perm as it's such a big business, and still expanding!
Home/office based work - couple of days in office, couple from home.
About the role:
- Management of rentention campaigns for the SME divison of the business.
- Responsible for strategy and delivery of campaigns, at a senior level.
- Mainly working across cross-selling, up-selling, loyalty, suprise and delight campaigns.
- Working with mulitple stakholders to get the campaigns delivered on time and in budget.
- Solid campaign management experience, ideally from a B2B environment, but open to B2C.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, this is a matrix business so this really is key.
- Loyalty/retention experience.
- Strategic and hands on, able and willing to write own copy and deliver on campaigns.
- Immediately available
If this is of interest please apply ASAP, for more information please contact Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.