I’m currently working with one of the UK’s largest Retail giants, who are looking for a Senior Casting Manager to join their growing team in Central London. Part of the creative team, you will be working to maintain the company’s high standards across casting and creative.
- Developing a distinct casting direction for the company brand
- Hiring only the strongest talent whilst maintaining cost efficiency
- Handling the annual budget for model casting whilst supervising the wider team
- Collaborate with the Styling and Art Direction teams in developing the seasonal Line Up
- Providing strong leadership and using your experience to mentor the wider team
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience casting for designer brand editorials and/or runway shows
- Vast on-set experience working with leading fashion photographers or stylists
- Adaptable and able to respond to wider Fashion Direction
- A professional with a positive attitude and strong leadership skills
- Ability to work across numerous projects at the same time
- Ideally a BA in Fashion or Fine Art
If you’re a Casting Manager interested in developing your career with one of the UK’s most reputable Retail companies, get in touch for immediate consideration!
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s largest Retail giants, who are looking for a Casting Manager to work under a Senior Casting Manager in a rapidly growing team. You will help this team to define the company’s overall creative direction whilst managing relationships on a daily basis. Key ...
- Central London
- £40k - 50k per year
One of the UK’s most prestigious Retail companies are looking to hire a Senior Studio Production Manager to join their impressive team based in Central London. This role will be supporting the Head of Studio operations by leading the e-com Photostudio Production team in a fast-paced environment. ...
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior User Experience Designer (12-month maternity cover) Greater Manchester Up to £40,000 (fixed-term contract) Working on behalf of a multi-national corporation I am on the search for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join a team in need of someone equipped with the tools to enhance the use...
- £38k - 45k per year
We are currently working with a fantastic agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only global fashion brands. The agency is looking for Junior 3D Designer to join their close knit team. As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts f...