£23k - 29k per year
7 months ago
In a newly created role to the Groups Marketing Team, we’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Executive to join this expanding, creative team! You’ll make an immediate and real impact to how the group does its content marketing as you will shape and execute out content marketing strategy company wide! You will have previous experience of delivering creative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance and you’ll possess an excellent understanding of both on and off page SEO!
The key responsibilities of the Senior Content Marketing Executive:
- Shape and execute a long-term Content Marketing Strategy across the Group
- Plan, create and execute engaging content ideas in working team sessions
- Conduct content audits of client websites, working across CMS platforms
- SEO optimisation to improve keyword ranking and quality score
- Drive content output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective
- Mentor and develop the Content Executive to progress their understanding of Content Marketing
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to create informative and engaging digital marketing campaigns and work with the PR Executive to align content and messaging to support outreach campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
The key skills of the Senior Content Marketing Executive:
- Min. 2 years’ Content Marketing experience
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Experience with SEO management tools and strategy
- Be able to track content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEM Rush
- Compile content reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- An understanding of the Legal/Insurance/Healthcare markets would be advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.