£40k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We are working with a leading tech business who are the largest in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager join a growing Digital Marketing team based in their Manchester city centre head office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and making an impact in driving the business forward. You will be the driving force in content and will be responsible for creating engaging content both online, offline and video across the multiple websites, that the brand has to offer. Working on a range of brands across multiple industries, giving diversity to the role.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Director, implementing new strategies, transforming the content and have the ability to build a team that is great.
What you will be doing
- Developing content strategy, including a Social Media plan to promote the businesses’ portfolio
- Take ownership across content including Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Creating engaging content across a broad range including blogs, video, whitepapers, ads and more
- Manage the content team across multiple offices and ensuring all parties have visibility to the marketing calendar
- Collaborate with other members of the team to fulfil content requirements for marketing campaigns
Who you will be
- An passionate Content Marketing Manager, with proven experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CMS and CRM Systems
- A strong team player and positive team leader
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.