£27k - 32k per year
Do you want to work for an industry leading company that are committed to helping their employee’s reach their full potential through continuous training and development?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic marketing team where you can really make your mark by creating compelling content for websites, blogs, creative campaigns, and videos?
What will you be doing?
- Create precise and compelling content in collaboration. This includes blog posts, website content, and campaign materials.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to generate content ideas that align with our SEO objectives and drive outstanding performance.
- Review and refine content produced by colleagues in practice teams and other departments throughout the company.
- Help shape and enhance our content strategy to maximise opportunities across our website.
- Contribute to and manage content calendars for key sections of our website and other departments.
- Evaluate content against project briefs, internal guidelines, and search considerations.
Do you have?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in writing for in-house, agency, or similar roles would be highly beneficial.
- Exceptional grammar, research, fact-checking, writing, and editing skills.
- Knowledge of essential SEO requirements, including optimisation techniques and algorithm updates, would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms like Google Analytics is preferred.
What is in it for you?
- Life and Health Insurance
- Dental and Eye care
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Flexi Holidays (Buy and sell)
- Employee assistance program
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.