Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security.
This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and will work closely with colleagues in Corporate Affairs, Marketing Communications and the regional Heads of Communications around the world.
You’ll be responsible for reactions to emerging threat, cyber attacks, and measures to protect financial institution. Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Customer communications – developing products to educate customers in cyber security, keeping up to date with emerging technology and trends
- Media relations – acting as a media strategist, leading and co-ordinating media outreach, managing reactive media and being the first point of contact when a threat occurs
- Managing, advising and guiding stakeholders internally as well as with senior figures within financial institutions
- Increasing the breadth of journalist interactions in various locations and across different specialties outside of banking
- Liaising with the Regional Communications teams to better align communications globally
The ideal candidate will be experienced within corporate communicaitons and media relations within financial services / technology, cyber security would be a big asset.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted 10 months ago
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Corporate Communications Manager- 12 months Introduction: I’m working with a leading law firm in Manchester to find a Corporate Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This is a busy role driving the development and delivery of all corporate communications including media, int...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 32k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Assistant Communications Manager Introduction: A leading education business in Manchester is looking for an Assistant Communications for a 6 month contract and may go permanent. You will be responsible for the media, PR, internal communications and social media. Interested? If so, please contact ...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...