6 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Creative Designer to join an agency working across a variety of clients, focussing predominantly on retail, POS and experiential. This agency is well known for creating designs for events, across print and digital – this could be designing bespoke brochures, to designs for large screens at events to POS designs you will find in window displays for some of the biggest retailers worldwide.
If you are a lover of all designs, you’re multi skilled and have managed junior members of your team then we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing?
- Working on a variety of projects; ranging from digital and print
- Collaborating with other creatives including motion designers and artworkers
- Reporting to your Creative Director and Head of Design
- You will be confident in articulating yours and your team’s designs to stakeholders
- Leading a team with another Senior and Head of Design
- Mentoring a group of designers and artworkers
- Working closely with the Production team and liaising with printers
- Working to tight deadlines and budgets
Who you will be
- A confident leader; in a Senior position currently with portfolio to demonstrate
- A multi-varied designer; at least working with on either experiential or window POS (both is a bonus!)
- Managed a team previously
- Have a positive can do attitude approach to work and managing your team
If you are interested in the position, please get in touch with Faye Dixon @ Forward Role, email@example.com or call directly on 07 467 943 030
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.