Manchester City Centre
£35k - 50k per year
0161 914 8556
4 months ago
Senior Creative Producer
Manchester City Centre (with opportunity for flexible working)
£45,000 - £65,000 (neg, depending on experience)
Job ID: 38303-7
Become a Creative Producer with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developing impactful ways to tell brand stories through events, marketing and communication programs.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Producer who has the knowledge and expertise to execute the most innovative and resourceful methods of Production. The Senior Producer is actively engaged with our community of creative talent, channelling their own creative expertise and insights to drive the process. The role requires a dynamic, positive thinking, intelligent leader able to think on their feet. He/she has confidence in handling challenging assignments and ensures that the highest standards are met while maintaining the best production values. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Please note, this is a hands on delivery/production role right down to the nitty-gritty of technical running orders, managing staging, build crews, show calling, the list goes on. Significant production experience is an absolute must..
What You’ll Do:
• Conceive, organize, and produce events and marketing & communications programs, both online and offline, from start to finish.
• Have a clear understanding of both print and digital platforms, transforming client briefs to a variety of media from concept to execution.
• Serve as the pivotal link between client and the team, able to build an intimate understanding of the client’s needs and bring their own ideas to channel and direct the extended creative team in brilliant execution.
• Highly competent and efficient copywriting skills, excellent written & verbal communication
• Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with an ambitious and positive “can-do” attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills, self-driven and self-motivated with incredible attention to detail able to create and execute with confidence.
• Assertiveness, and finesse, able to communicate easily at senior executive level, managing client meetings and presentations.
• Develop and manage budgets and vendor contract negotiations to deliver the best value to the client whilst profitable for the company
• Work on the core experiential offering and help build the team in the UK
What You’ll Bring:
• Experience in creative development, design, pitching and delivery of live events, marketing and communications, film, video and digital production and graphic design for online and offline media
• Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational skills, self-driven and self-motivated with incredible attention to detail able to create and execute with confidence
• Ability to meet deadlines, targets and work under pressure.
• Assertiveness, and finesse, able to communicate easily at senior executive level, managing client meetings and presentations
• Established relationships with vendors across the country, research and procurement of new vendors and able to manage relationships with external partners
• Able to create and manage schedules, keeping clients and the project on-track, on-time and on budget
• Aesthetic sensibility that understands current event and media visual trends
• Superb writing and speaking skills
• Innovative spirit, flexibility, and confidence in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and experience as to what goes into a successful event and the ability to pivot to make the event a success every time
• Experience in budget management, developing and maintaining 6 and 7 figure budgets
• Pharmaceutical experience desired, but not critical
If you are an experience event producer don't hesitate to get in touch. This is a long standing client of Forward Role, one who candidates thoroughly enjoy working for, this role won't be vacant long! Interviews begin week commencing 2nd March.
SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
Events Agency, Manchester City Centre (with opportunity for flexible working), £35,000 - £50,000
Job ID: 38303-7
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.