£27k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
about 1 year ago
Senior CRM Executive
Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing CRM team in a large business. They are looking for someone who is great with numbers, loves creating campaigns and has a proven track record in a CRM position previously.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of email and SMS campaigns.
- Work closely with the other teams (marketing and design) to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brand
- Working with the wider team to plan, manage, test and optimise campaigns.
- Work with the CRM team to implement a dynamic and personalised email strategy that will re-engage lapsed customers
- Segment the customer base to ensure campaigns are targeted correctly
- Compiling regular performance reports and delivering them to stakeholders frequently.
- Set clear objectives for campaigns, forecast impact, analyse performance and make recommendations for test and learn opportunities.
- Undertaking competitor analysis & gap analysis with the view to ensure we remain best in class.
- Ongoing audience analysis & optimisation
- Keeping update with industry trends
You will need to be:
- Commercially minded
- Energetic with an aptitude to learn
- A great communicator, both verbally and written
- Organised and detail orientated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about all things CRM and have successfully worked in a CRM role for at least 2 years.
Please get in touch for more details – email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.