Senior CRM Executive
Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing CRM team in a large business. They are looking for someone who is great with numbers, loves creating campaigns and has a proven track record in a CRM position previously.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of email and SMS campaigns.
- Work closely with the other teams (marketing and design) to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brand
- Working with the wider team to plan, manage, test and optimise campaigns.
- Work with the CRM team to implement a dynamic and personalised email strategy that will re-engage lapsed customers
- Segment the customer base to ensure campaigns are targeted correctly
- Compiling regular performance reports and delivering them to stakeholders frequently.
- Set clear objectives for campaigns, forecast impact, analyse performance and make recommendations for test and learn opportunities.
- Undertaking competitor analysis & gap analysis with the view to ensure we remain best in class.
- Ongoing audience analysis & optimisation
- Keeping update with industry trends
You will need to be:
- Commercially minded
- Energetic with an aptitude to learn
- A great communicator, both verbally and written
- Organised and detail orientated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about all things CRM and have successfully worked in a CRM role for at least 2 years.
Please get in touch for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 29k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
CRM Executive Up to £29,000 Lancashire This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a fantastic North West based retailer! You will be responsible for end to end email campaigns on an international scale whilst working closely with the rest of the marketing team. You will drive their lifecycle str...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
Senior Bids Executive £30,000 - £35,000 Manchester city centre This is a great opportunity to work for a global law firm as part of a sizable Bids team in creating high quality documentation and presentations, supporting all areas of the business development team and senior management. This is a ...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
PR Account Executive – Integrated Marketing Agency Greater Manchester Forward Role are working with full-service marketing agency who are looking for motivated Senior PR Account Executive to join the PR team to work across a portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients. Key Responsibilities Managing day...
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Our client, a cutting edge tech business is looking to recruit a Marketing and Sales Operations Manager to join their team. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the systems, tools and processes that are central to the effective running of the department to dri...