Senior CRM Executive
Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing CRM team in a large business. They are looking for someone who is great with numbers, loves creating campaigns and has a proven track record in a CRM position previously.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of email and SMS campaigns.
- Work closely with the other teams (marketing and design) to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brand
- Working with the wider team to plan, manage, test and optimise campaigns.
- Work with the CRM team to implement a dynamic and personalised email strategy that will re-engage lapsed customers
- Segment the customer base to ensure campaigns are targeted correctly
- Compiling regular performance reports and delivering them to stakeholders frequently.
- Set clear objectives for campaigns, forecast impact, analyse performance and make recommendations for test and learn opportunities.
- Undertaking competitor analysis & gap analysis with the view to ensure we remain best in class.
- Ongoing audience analysis & optimisation
- Keeping update with industry trends
You will need to be:
- Commercially minded
- Energetic with an aptitude to learn
- A great communicator, both verbally and written
- Organised and detail orientated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about all things CRM and have successfully worked in a CRM role for at least 2 years.
Please get in touch for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
CRM Executive Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Executive to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. This role with suit someone with experience drivin...
- Market related
- Posted 28 days ago
CRM Executive- 9 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting business in Chester to find a CRM Executive to cover 9 month maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience of managing multi-channel marketing programmes. Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Rol...
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
CRM Executive- 12 months Introduction: Ever wanted to work with one of the UK’s biggest fashion labels? Have you got experience using CRM systems? If so, I have a fantastic job for you in Manchester City Centre and am looking for a CRM Executive to cover a 12 month maternity leave. Interested? If...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Senior Marketing Executive £28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits Manchester This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to step up into a more strategic role. This role isn’t a hands on campaign role, it’s definitely more about higher level thinking, planning and manageme...