£24k - 28k per year
Senior CRM Executive
£24,000 - £28,000
Manchester (just outside the city centre but with flexible working)
A great opportunity has come about with a well known consumer brand at a time where they have performed well this year and looking to grow next year. Reporting into the CRM Manager, the purpose of this role is to help drive the company’s extensive communication strategy forward using innovative campaigns utilising email, SMS and other communication mediums. You will be a highly organised individual, committed to quality work and attention to detail, and passionate about the huge impact that quality marketing campaigns can generate.
The successful candidate will join a friendly team in a busy and professional environment and will have the opportunity to get involved in a key area of a very successful business and build valuable online marketing experience.
- Planning and delivering email & SMS communications to meet fast moving deadlines
- Reporting on email & SMS KPIs including commercial, engagement and industry benchmarks
- Focus on optimising current communications sent out to our base
- Assist with data segmentation to ensure that email & SMS marketing campaigns are correctly targeted for maximum conversion
- Assist the in-house design team to lay out and build the emails for various campaigns
- Work with the CRM Manager to complete A/B testing and make recommendations from findings
- Provide support to the CRM Manager and Head of CRM on key business requirements
- Graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working on email marketing is essential
- A good understanding of email marketing and customer journey map builds within an email platform is essential
- Basic understanding of HTML coding is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.