£30k - 35k per year
Senior CRM Executive
Wigan – Hybrid working
Due to a period of huge growth this private equity retail discounts organisation is looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join their team.
This role is real opportunity to be part of a business that gives back by providing 2.8 million Health Service workers, Carers, Teachers and Charity workers discounts on almost a 1000 brands.
This is a very well established company that has been around for 20 years and engagement from their customers increased during the pandemic and continues to do so.
This business prides itself on progressing its staff. Two senior members of the Digital Marketing function, started out in Exec level roles some years back and are now operating as Heads of – the proof is in the pudding!
- Use customer surveys to identify pain points and areas for product improvement.
- Optimise the existing automated, triggered email journeys that exist around acquisition, engagement and retention, using their customer data platform, Bloomreach.
- Work with the product team to ensure the web journey and landing pages are optimised to ensure the best conversion rates are achieved.
- Work with the data team to develop communication strategies and a contact plan to increase engagement
- In conjunction with the partnerships team manage the relationship with their partner supplier and ensure all communication is approved by them.
- In conjunction with the partnerships team own the product performance
- Identify ways of increasing monthly acquisition numbers
- Chair monthly and quarterly meetings with external partner and the relevant internal stakeholders to provide updates on the improvement roadmap, feeding back campaign and scheme results as well as generating ideas for innovation and improvement.
- Develop an always on test programme.
- Work with the internal design team and copywriter to ensure the relevant supporting design and content is produced, including but not limited to email templates, landing pages, blogs, and videos.
- Provide regular updates on the performance of the scheme and any insights to all relevant stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc tasks required by the business.
What you will need:
- Hands on experience working with a marketing automation platform
- Hands on experience building and deploying emails, SMS & Push activity with working knowledge of HTML
- Data-minded and results-focused with good commercial acumen and good problem-solving skills
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys and for quality of execution.
- Experience building out automated email journeys
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure performance and gain insight
- Copywriting/content creation skills.
- An excellent understanding of deliverability and the tools used to measure this e.g., Return Path/Everest
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data in to meaningful and actionable insights.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.