£30k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior CRM Executive
Up to £35,000
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working
Forward Role are working with a Loan Provider who off offer bespoke affordable Secured Loans and viable lending solutions to customers who aren’t able to secure high street lending options. They pride themselves in considering their customers personal circumstances before making a lending decision.
They have been around for over 10 years, starting with just two members of staff and since then, they have seen incredible growth and are now based in the heart of Manchester city centre with 144 employees.
They are now looking for an experienced and creative CRM executive to join their growing team.
As the CRM Executive you will be responsible for assisting the Head of CRM with all areas of CRM strategy including:
- Day to day management of all CRM campaigns
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reports for the marketing team and the Senior Leadership. Make recommendations and changes to ensure campaigns are continuously optimised
- Take a structured approach to campaign testing and optimisation to ensure there is a programme of continuous learning engrained across everything they do
- Contributing new ideas for marketing campaigns, and campaign delivery from initiation to execution
- Growing the database size – creating your own ideas on how they can capture new customers and re-engage lapsed
- Drive creativity throughout all campaigns, from copy through to design and promotional mechanics
- Owning a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects of the email channel
- Analysing and reporting on customer behaviours from email campaigns
- Keep up to date on current market and competitor activity
- Manage the end-to-end customer communication strategy ensuring all comms delivers ‘on brand’ engagement.
- Devise and deliver broker communication strategies to continue to grow these channels.
- Execution of one-off campaigns, as well as continuous management of always on comms
- Support with any market research requirements for the business focusing on customer satisfaction and driving change on the back of customer feedback.
- Supporting the sales & operations team developing and enhancing the sales communications strategy.
What you will need:
- Minimum 1.5 years CRM experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Outstanding influencer
- Excellent stakeholder Management
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Experience of managing sales pipeline communications
- Excellent cross functional project management skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.