Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
2 months ago
Senior CRM Executive- 9-12 months
Forward Role have proudly partnered with one of the most exciting and fast growing fin-tech businesses in the North. As part of a wider growth strategy they are recruiting into their CRM team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior CRM Executive to join the team.
This is a maternity cover contract running 9-12 months and will be based in Manchester City Centre. The role will suit someone with experience with CRM management, email marketing, campaign analysis and who can offer recommendations on how to best improve future campaigns.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver outstanding content by understanding the customers needs, developing content strategies and writing engaging copy for multichannel campaigns
- Manage CRM programmes to ensure optimal onboarding, engagement and monetisation
- Work with wider teams to understand their needs for campaigns e.g. Product Owners, Customer Services Managers and Compliance Officers
- Manage the day to day workings with the email provider as well as leading the technical expertise on building programmes
- Proven experience in a CRM/email led role
- Understanding of the full CRM cycle from inception to analysis and making any recommendations to improve future campaigns
- Strong copy and content writing ability
- Able to form relationships with colleagues at all levels
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.