Forward Role have an exclusive partnership with JD Sports. The data team is growing, and they are looking to recruit an ambitious, commercially savvy Senior CRM Insight Analyst.
As the Senior CRM Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the analysis and reporting that supports the organisations understanding of customer interaction between brands and impact on marketing and customer acquisition/retention strategies.
Working closely with Head Of CRM to proactively drive & optimise our CRM strategy
- Analysing and interpreting complex data in order to formulate relevant conclusions and recommendations for stakeholders.
- Experience of synthesising complex and ambiguous information in order to drive actionable insight brought to life through communication and visualisation.
- Supporting relevant stakeholders through quantitative analytics, and the application of appropriate advanced analytics for the business’s key initiatives
- Proactively developing insight and analysis skills and understanding of the market & business
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise data to conclude actionable insights.
- Strong communication and clear identification of possible actions based upon insight.
- Working in a fast-paced and exciting function and perform deep dive analytics.
- Work on numerous projects around loyalty, customer analytics, segmentations, CRM, Data Science, marketing analytics, channel analysis and customer acquisition
- Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and implications.
- Preparing detailed analysis with clear high level take-outs and present to senior marketing stakeholders and/or key business stakeholders
- Providing regular standard data driven market intelligence information to the market insight team regarding the external business & individual landscape
- Preferably undergraduate degree in a numerical subject
- 5+ years’ experience in an advanced analytics and insight
- Have experience working in a fast paced, high growth, consumer facing business.
- Strong knowledge of Multi-Channel and multi-device engagement across digital channels
- Ability to drive actionable insight from a myriad of data sources.
- Commercial experience using Advance SQL is essential and any experience in R or Python would be a distinct advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills and some VBA experience
- Advanced Power BI using DAX / developer essential.
- Web analytics experience in Google Analytics or equivalent tools
- Ability to work independently under pressure and to tight deadlines with an excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.