£45k - 55k per year
CRM Marketing Analyst – up to £55,000 – Leeds/Hybrid
Are you looking to work for an inclusive company who genuinely care about their customers?
That has no shareholders, so everything they do is for the benefit of their members?
Are UK leaders in their specialism? Have strong values and multi-award winning?
And most importantly, truly invest in and support their employees?
It’s hard to say no when the business has over 75 years’ experience in this area…you know they must be doing something right!
One of the UK’s leading Pension providers are offering an exceptional opportunity for a CRM Marketing Analyst to support the newly appointed Head of Marketing to lead on the innovative marketing strategy.
Working in a flat structure, there is endless opportunity for you to have your say and make a difference. This will be a broad , multi-dimensional role, so there is plenty of exciting projects for you to get stuck in to. You will have the opportunity to be a real driver of change and be influential over the entire marketing strategy. You will provide top-class analytics and insight to drive marketing decisions, improving campaign effectiveness.
This is a unique role where the CRM Marketing Analyst will be defining the role themselves, influencing the ways of working and the tools used.
Get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role for more details, or apply with your CV here!
What will you be doing?
- Manage the CRM data, ensuring accuracy and suitability
- Continuously identifying opportunities to improve data management
- Support marketing in delivering high quality and targeted campaigns
- Provide insights in to the customer, developing customer segmentations
- Manage data briefs, delivering accurate customer selections for campaigns across all channels
- Deep dive analysis and evaluation in to campaign performance and audience segments
- Delivering insights in to marketing performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Collate data from different sources across the business to provide further analysis and insight
What do you need?
- Experience managing customer databases / CRM to support marketing campaigns
- Heavily analytical and data driven, ability to drive insights and change from complex data
- Extensive experience segmenting data and creating customer selections for multiple audiences
- Advanced SQL and Excel experience is desirable
- Experience with email marketing platforms is desirable
- Background in financial services would be desirable but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.