£35k - 50k per year
Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-known, well-established Manchester business with state of the art offices in the City Centre. Despite the odds, the company have help their ground throughout the COVID pandemic due to their customer loyalty and ambition to become an leading international retailer.
The business is data driven, decision making is always backed by insights and recommendations from the data and analytics teams. The innovative digital business are expanding their analytics function an recruiting a passionate Senior CRM Analyst. It’s a fast paced, dynamic environment and they are looking for someone who is experienced, with confidence to hit the ground running and make an impact from day one.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide analytics and insight to influence marketing spend
- Extracting raw data from various sources for CRM and segmentation
- Building segmentation models to identify opportunities
- Provide insight in to the customer through customer modelling
- Use propensity modelling to predict customer behaviours
- Create attribution models and feed insight to the digital marketing team
- On and offline campaign analysis and evaluation
- Continue to identify opportunities of growth and drive value across marketing
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels / technical abilities
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years working in a similar technical marketing analyst role
- Advance SQL and R or Python experience
- Proven experience building statistical and data model e.g. segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, RFM, attribution, propensity
- Experience delivering insightful campaign analysis (on and offline)
- Advanced problem solver
- Ability to communicate technical information to a variety of stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and you have the required experience, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824365143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.