8 months ago
Senior CRO & Analytic Manager - Manchester - Hybrid
- Are you a passionate Conversion & Analytics leader?
- Have you always wanted to work for a sustainable brand?
- Do you want to join a digital growth journey?
Forward Role are partnering with Europe’s leading ecommerce clothing brand, who are looking to secure a passionate Group Senior Conversion & Analytics Manager to pay a key role in helping to drive the businesses ambitious growth plans.
The Group Senior Conversion & Analytics Manager will within the Digital Leadership team, and will take accountability for the on-site journey across all brands within the group and continuously use an innovative, data driven approach to develop and enhance the digital user experience.
- Lead a high performing team of conversion, analytics and UX specialists to deliver innovative UX/UI design which is backed by accurate data and drives conversion increases.
- Create innovative customer journeys resulting in continuous improvement of conversion and retention.
- Delivering the CRO roadmap and testing plans, prioritising improvements and delivery of changes.
- Collaborating with CRM and Performance Marketing teams to deliver data-driven personalisation to tailor customer experience.
- Championing data throughout the business, ensuring it is well structured, accurate and readily available.
- Digital performance measurement and reporting, providing insight to use for driving informed decision making.
- Manage budget and costs across the team to meet P&L targets.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams such as Trading, CRM, SEO, Customer Experience etc.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a senior CRO / Analytics role, with a background in fast-paced ecommerce environments
- Hands on in CRO / Analytics – advanced GA, testing tools etc.
- Team leadership experience – coaching, mentoring and developing
- Have a good understanding of UX best practice
- Driving data and insights – championing insights and using data to make informed decisions
- Strategic thinker, commercially minded
- Ability to work with international high growth brands
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.