£30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking retailer going through an exciting period of change with a huge digital transformation. Data and analytics is at the center of the project and so, the department it’s self is continuously developing and evolving whilst receiving big investment.
The team are now looking for 2 x Senior Customer Analysts who love turning data in to actionable business outcomes. The ideal candidate will love problem solving and have strong commercial acumen.
Role & responsibilities:
- Be a champion of customer and transactional data from across all channels – identifying key insights and supporting stakeholders to make data driven decisions
- Drive the understanding of performance data and trends – identifying concerns and working with stakeholders to resolve
- Utilising data to drive strategic planning, enabling improvements across campaign performance and marketing effectiveness
- Improving customer experience by working across a variety of data sets and Omni-channel to build customer and segmentation models
- Use data to identify new opportunities across marketing and commercial areas, minimising financial risk
- Support the development of reporting and insight processes to ensure consistency on quality and time
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical and insight focused role
- Advanced Excel skills + basic SQL experience (as a minimum)
- An interest or experience in other tools such as Python / R / Alteryx / Power BI / Tableau
- Passionate about the customer and retail
- Strong communication skills with a solid commercial understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, who are continuously striving to learn, develop and deliver top quality analytics and insight. You have the opportunity to develop in new techniques and skills, whilst working in a high performing environment.
The company offer flexible and hybrid working – with the option to work from home 2-3 days a week.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.