£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior Customer Analyst
Up to £40,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established and forward thinking online retail business with multiple brands based in Manchester City Centre. The businesses digital strategy is powerful and the company is disrupting digital advertising. They are continuing to invest heavily in the analytics space to ensure they are the market leaders and always utilising cutting edge technology.
As a Senior Analyst – you will work across multiple brands and help to shape and drive each brand strategy. You will partner with the Customer Insight team to undertake analysis and provide actionable insight.
The role will be responsible for leading the commercial analytics an helping to improve customer experience, personalisation and the performance of trading. You will be managing and mentoring a small team to deliver insightful projects for the business.
- Manage relationships with brands and teams across the business
- Managing a small team of junior analysts – lead and develop their skills
- Capture and understand analytical requirements and deliver on these
- Consult the brand strategy and marketing teams
- Provide insight and present to senior level stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a Customer Analyst role
- Management/leadership/mentoring experience
- Strong SQL and Excel experience
- Experience providing insight from large, complex data and presenting your findings in a clear way
- Strong communication and influencing skills are essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.