£65k - 80k per year
Senior Customer Analytics Manager - Hybrid
up to £80,000
- Are you passionate about customer behaviour?
- Have you always wanted to work for a very well-known, global brand?
- Do you want to work in an innovative, data-centric environment?
Forward Role are excited to be working with an international brand. You will know and love them, they are fun, exciting and innovative and are leaders in their market across the globe.
The Senior Customer Analytics Manager will be joining the expanding, and innovative team. Data is well established and truly valued across the business, but they are always looking for ways to be better, more innovative and truly data-driven.
This role is critical to the team, you will be working very closely with the Head of Data – supporting not only the Customer & Marketing Analytics team but the wider data function too.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing customer behaviours, understanding their actions and making recommendations to improve the experience, increase loyalty and drive acquisition.
- Develop customer segmentation strategies to enable effective targeted marketing and personalised experiences, leading to increased customer engagement.
- Integrate on and offline data such as customer data with marketing, campaign, web, product, BI and other data sources to create a holistic view of the customer and marketing efforts. Utilitising these insights to drive strategy, optimize marketing effectiveness, improve conversion and focus on retention.
- Be a champion and drive a data-driven culture, using data to support all decision-making processes by delivering actionable insights.
- Provide regular updates on KPIs and initiatives to the senior leadership team through presentations.
- Leading a small team of analysts, supporting and coaching to drive high performance.
Skills & experience:
- Extensive experience with, and a passion for working with Customer & Marketing data
- Background working in fast-paced environments, coming from an e-commerce or similar industry.
- Working with a variety of tools such as SQL, BigQuery, Python and/or R, Tableau.
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution, customer segmentation, and campaign measurement.
- Ability to unearth insights from complex data and translate findings into actionable recommendations for senior stakeholders.
- Strong leadership qualities, with a track record of driving high performance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.