£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role are working with a fantastic, high-growth tech & ecommerce business based in Warrington. The business has ambitious plans over the next year, and with more investment and some exciting projects! It’s an extremely exciting time to join the business and use your experience to help shape the analytics and CRM function moving forward.
As the Senior CRM Analyst, you will be working closely with stakeholders across marketing and ecommerce, supporting and influencing how the business strives to become truly customer centric.
Customer Insight is the driving force for all decision making and strategic plans within marketing. You will be responsible for and own all customer data, identifying opportunities for segmentation, developing customer models and delivering analysis and insight of customer behaviours and product performance.
Role & responsibilities:
- Help the business understand customer behaviour and provide actionable recommendations through the development of CRM reporting and analysis.
- Manipulating customer data, segmentation to help shape campaigns and communications
- Evaluate campaign performance and impact
- Development and implementation of RFM, LTV models
- Work closely with IT department to manage and structure the data
- Own web and ecommerce analytics – providing insightful analysis to drive performance, marketing effectiveness and improve ROI
- Analysis of the customer journey, and multi-variant tests to support CRO
- Manage and mentor an analyst
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Customer Data focused role
- Experience/knowledge across CRM and ecommerce
- Strong experience with SQL is essential
- Ability to build segmentation models – Customer Lifetime Value and RFM models
- Ability to build attribution, propensity and churn models
- Experience of Google Analytics would be ideal
- Passionate about marketing and data
- R / Python experience
- Creating data visualisations – Power BI, Tableau, DataStudio
- Highly analytics
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
This is a super exciting opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career, with broad responsibilities it’s a great chance to build upon your skill set.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.