£50k - 55k per year + 7,500
07732 689 608
about 2 months ago
An Instantly recognisable UK retail brand based in Merseyside are looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Customer Service Manager to join their business at a time of transformation.
This will be an initial 12 month fixed contract, but has the potential to become perm for the right person.
You will hit the ground sprinting running the contact centre from day one as well as working on the long term operational strategy.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for creating and delivering on a new Customer Service strategy aligned to the brand’s customer first focus.
- You will manage and develop a team of over 60 customer service reps to meet their KPIs and deliver against SLAs. The team is UK based and overseas based.
- Managing operational strategy, which is supported by the board.
- Motivate and create a culture of high success within the team.
- You will be proactive in your approach, identifying new technology, processes to be implemented to increase customer service, and potential risks.
- Make sure all relevant legislative and legal requirements are followed, including GDPR.
- Be an advocate for the customer, working out what they need and how to meet this expectation.
- Strong experience leading operational customer service teams at a high level.
- Proven people management, motivation and leadership skills. Ideally you have managed a team through change.
- Strategic and customer focus, understanding how customer service this impacts the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ideally you will come from a retail background.
- Strong stakeholder management experience at all levels.
- Strong data analytic skillset.
- Passionate about the customer, and providing the best service possible.
- Immediately available ideally.
Interested? If so please apply ASAP, or get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com, or 07732 689 608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.