£45k - 60k per year
Forward Role are working with a an exciting FinTech brand in Manchester. This is a well-established business who have grown from strength to strength over the years, and have no plans to stop. They are developing new products and services, and growing the team faster than ever.
The company have won awards for their fantastic customer service, along with various other recognitions for innovation, tech, digital transformation and fundraising/charity support!
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be working with huge quantities of data and turning it in to insight to help make business decisions and drive business growth. You will play a central role in developing customer analysis and insight, understanding performance, predicting customer behaviours and identifying areas for business improvement.
Role & responsibilities:
- Working with key stakeholders across the business, you will research and understand business problems and collaboratively problem solve
- Search data warehouse and data lakes for useful data (structure and unstructured), and continuing to look for ways to improve data collected
- Build, deliver and maintain insightful reports and visualisations with Power BI
- Build and implement complex data and statistical models
- Analyses of commercial data, marketing performance, customer management and product performance
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in an insight driven, technical analytics or data science role
- Strong experience using SQL, DAX, R / Python, Excel
- Ability to create dashboards and data visualisations using tools such as Power BI
- Previous experience of building and implementing complex models
- Statistical analytics skills and experience working with data science techniques (or strong interest in this area)
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to solve business problems and drive strategy with data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.