£45k - 85k per year
Forward Role are working with an incredible, innovative tech business who are experiencing powerful growth. The data driven business deliver state of the art services and products to support clients data, ensuring they always get the most out of it. Due to a huge increased demand, influx of investment and exciting new projects, the business are looking for multiple Data Analysts to work alongside some of the brightest minds in data and insight.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in championing and driving the vision of the data driven business, providing insights, making recommendations for action and strategy and measure performance across the business. You will be creating engaging data visualisations and presenting insight to stakeholders, clients and partners. Due to the fast paced nature of the business and it’s high growth, you will need to be flexible and open to change.
THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE (UK BASED) - if you do prefer to work from an office, there is an office in Manchester City Centre.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the business’ data trends and support with data organisation
- Deliver insight to contribute to the commercial data strategy
- Produce accurate MI reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Data collections & cleansing and data interrogation
- Identify trends and develop predictive models
- Understand business requirements go develop relevant data pipelines
- Ad-hoc analysis, looking in to behaviours, traffic, etc.
- Build creative and engaging, self-serve data visualisations and reports
Skills & experience:
- Data Analyst, experienced working with Big Data
- Ability to breaks down and make sense of huge quantities of data, extracting actionable insights
- Experience with SQL & Tableau
- Experience working with big data platforms Hadoop and Spark using Python or Scala
- Exposure / understanding of predictive modelling and machine learning
- Experience working with extremely large data sets
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to present insights and findings to stakeholders
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate analytics specialist to join a high performing, high growth tech business and play a key role in the companies next phase.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.