£40k - 50k per year
6 months ago
Advanced Analytics and Insight Manager / Data Scientist
Manchester – up to £50,000
Forward Role are working with a technical digital agency in Manchester who have a unique offering and a very impressive client base. The award winning business are leaders in their area. Due to continued growth, the agency are now recruiting an Advanced Analytics and Insight Manager / Data Scientist to join the dynamic team.
This is a brand new role, reporting in to the board. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a blank canvas to build and develop a Data function. The role will evolve and develop overtime so the ideal candidate will be flexible and enjoy the fluidity of the opportunity.
- Working closely with the Head of Performance to drive insights
- Understand who the customer is by integrating data from a variety of sources to create a single customer view
- Develop a personalisation engine to create and drive customer engagement
- Find meaningful and actionable insight from large datasets, identify growth areas
- Creating and managing statistical and machine learning models
- Understanding app performance – analysis of flows, trends, predict upkeep/errors
- Working with customer data, understanding the customer journey and behaviours
- Building and delivering segmentation models
- Quantitative analysis, data mining and data presentation
- Work collaboratively with other departments – solving problems, identifying trends
Skills / experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in an advanced analytics and insight
- Experience working with apps or digital products is desirable
- Advanced use of programs such as R, Python, Power BI
- Experience with web analytics platforms – Google Analytics & data visualisation – Data Studio
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient
- Advanced analytical techniques
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.