£40k - 45k per year
9 months ago
We are honoured to be working with one of the greatest design agencies in London in supporting them to find a Senior Designer to join the team. The agency specialise in branding and packaging design for a number of FMCG clients, winning more DBA Design Effectiveness Awards than any other agency. Let’s just take a moment to process that.
The agency knows no bounds when it comes to creativity; breaking the barriers and thinking outside the box is a value they are proud to hold. They are looking for people who can drive ideas, who have a passion for building brands and seeing them succeed. If you’re an eloquent Senior Designer who is hungry for a new challenge and win awards – get in touch today.
What will you be doing?
- As a Senior Designer, you’ll be leading a team of flawless designers, demonstrating your own exceptional talent for creativity, strategic thinking and problem solving
- Taking pride of yours and your team’s designs, selling ideas internally and to your clients
- As a leader, you’ll be mentoring your juniors, coaching the team, providing constructive feedback and build your team’s confidence
- You’ll be a hands-on Senior Designer, leading the creative delivery and getting stuck into all client briefs from concept to execution
Who you will be
- A confident, charismatic presenter – it is really important that you can sell your ideas to internal and external stakeholders, be able to create a real impact to others
- You know your stuff when it comes to branding and particularly packaging design – with a knock out portfolio to demonstrate
- You’re a natural leader, inspiring and motivating others is second nature to you
- Flourish when it comes to design challenges
- An excellent multi-tasker, you can jump from project to project and deliver every time
If you are interested and you’re confident you fit the bill; contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role email@example.com or call her directly on 07 467 943 030
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.