£50k - 65k per year
8 months ago
Do you want to take on a new challenge in digital acquisition and head up their strategies for their core online performance marketing channels to continue to drive traffic? If you’ve got strong experience leading from the front in PPC and Paid Media whilst having a wider experience in driving digital acquisition then this is the role for you!
Forward Role have recently partnered with a well-known retailer based in Accrington who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager to join their expanding team. With this being a new role to business, due to continued company growth, both in the UK and International across all of their brands, making this a great time to be joining!
You will be responsible for building and leading a high performing team that supports the long term strategic vision of the company’s online presence, ensuring that you are producing a ROI through digital acquisition.
The role of The Senior Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- Identify, create and implement the digital acquisition strategy for both new and existing channels across PPC, Paid Social and Display Marketing
- Own the budget to deliver an impressive ROI
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally, including agencies
- Liaise with internal Marketing stakeholders to ensure our wider marketing messages are fully integrated and external offline promotions are reflected across all digital activity.
- You will ensure industry best practice within digital acquisition in maintained and make recommendations to ensure continued growth
- Define and manage team KPIs - reporting; internal campaign briefs; conversions recommendations; budget management.
- Raise the profile of the digital team by creating a data informed and open culture
The key skills of the Senior Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Proven experience across digital marketing and online acquisition strategies
- Very strong data and analytical skills, coupled with strong communication and organisational skills
- Deep understanding and experience of various PPC accounts and the wider acquisition channels including SEO, affiliates, programmatic display and social advertising
- Business and commercial acumen, coupled with budgeting and forecasting skills ideally
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, ecommerce and related technologies
- A structured approach to multi-channel marketing campaign management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.